Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Holly and the Nobodies

 Holly and the Nobodies - 9 July 2021

Holly and the Nobodies


I took a break from course work this morning (final projects, ugh!) and jumped way, way, way out of my comfort zone to read Pienaar's latest YA Horror/Thriller novel. Let me start by saying I'm glad I read it the daylight because I'm sure I'd be reliving it in my dreams if I'd read it before bed. It was that engrossing.

Alex, and then James, find themselves trapped in the terrifyingly twisted world of Holly, a lonely little girl with a psychotic and  supernatural imagination. Hold on tight as you tag along in their attempts to escape this mind-bending, gasp inducing, crazily fast paced thriller. (Special thanks to Hellbound Books for the opportunity to read and review!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

BOB THE WIZARD by M.V. PRINDLE

THERE WAS NO TURNING BACK NOW. HE WAS LOST IN A FOREST OF WORLDS CONNECTED BY, AS FAR AS BOB COULD TELL, A MAGICAL HIGHWAY CALLED THE ASTRAV...